Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
DECENT GIFT: 32 pcs in 1 kit, a complete nail art starter kit - packed in a big exquisite box.
GELLEN 24W LED LAMP: This lamp can perfectly cure all kinds of UV/LED based gel products, with innovative LED display screen, presenting you an efficient/safe/convenient home manicure machine.
NAIL ART FUN: You can DIY popular nail art styles with this nail start kit, make funs easier^_^
SOAK OFF UV/LED GEL: 2 WEEKS+ wearing, goes on smooth, wears like gel, mirror shine finish.
SPECIFICATION: Bottle: 8ml, Package: 7.48*6.77*5.39 (inches) Lamp: 7.00*6.90*3.50 (inches
Color : *Gellen Nail Starter Kit 2*
1. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.
2. Apply base coat - cure with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs)
-It is normal for a base coat keep stick after curing-
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
-- Apply 3rd coat if necessary.
5. Apply top coat - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to remove residue.
HOW TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes,
check if ready if not leave a few minutes more.
Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
Peel off easily?
1. Remember to cap the nail edge when we apply the color gel.
2. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.
3. We can not have the polish attached to skin or cuticle otherwise it will be easy to peel off.
4. Do not apply overmuch base coat or top coat and, the thinner, the better, or it will get the gel shrunk and peeled off.
Please check the wattage of your lamp. Are you only curing for 30 seconds?
Base coat cured for 30 secs.
Gel polish each coat - 60 secs.
Top coat - 60 secs.
Wipe with alcohol cotton ball.
Applying every thin coat is the key , make sure the brush don't
have too much on it before starting the strokes.